Monday, May 16, 2011

Check it Out!


Check it Out is Alota's  #59 Challenge(to use checks) somewhere on your card or project. I used checks in my dp!
Frances has challenged us all to use checks on our project(ribbon,paper,anything that has checks on it) so I went with design paper.
 I also used Alota's Hippo's stamp
 ribbon I used is Really Reasonable Ribbon's Dots in pink.
dp is from CTMH
colored with copics

Other challenges ive entered into are:
Fabulous Friday/Ribbon, 4 Crafty Chicks/Spring inspired,Crafty Creations/Anything Goes, Creative Card Crew/may Flowers, 
Hope to see you at our Check it out Challenge HERE :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Lia said...

Amazingly cute card! I love your work. Really nice coloring

Would you be interested on a DT spot for my blog? I am just starting a challenge blog for my digi stamps. If yes, see the rules Lia Stampz

Cheers,
Lia

Leanne said...

Very nicely done, thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Lydia said...

Really cute card! Love your stitching and cute hippos. So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Lori Turner said...

What a cute card! Love those hippos and that bow is amazing! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Glenda said...

This is adorable! Love the color combination!

Sandra H said...

What a really cute card lovely colouring too!!:)

Angela said...

What a fabulous neat bow!!! I need help with my bows! gorgeous card too! thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs this week!

katsky said...

Very cute layout,lovable!

Erin Reed said...

Love your project, great use of your ribbon!! Thanks for joining us for the ribbon/twine challenge at Frosted Designs!!

Erin R.

Helene said...

Such a sweet card it's so cheerful!
I think you are an amazing artist!

Hugs