Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Hunny!!

Another card for Fathers Day using Alota Rubber Stamps & Really Reasonable Ribbon! This is my card made for my hunny for Fathers Day "Happy Fathers Day Hunny!!! We LOVE you!!!
On my card I used this DARLING Watermelon Fun Bugs stamp, you can purchase it Wood Mounted, unmounted, or cling mounted(to use on clear block), by adding it to cart, and then changing it there :)
I also used the sentiment from Alota Rubber Stamps. the dp is Crafty Secrets and the Swiss Dots Sunflower polka dot ribbon is from RRR!

Also right now is the Alota Challenge going on, its Summertime challenge! To join us for this super fun challenge visit us here at the Alota Challenge Blog

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Tasha said...

This is so cute! Fab layout and such a fun image
love tasha xx