Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sew Excited!

Hello everyone today's post is for The Scrapping Cottage using Cottage Cutz for my card. To see my full post please visit HERE! I'm super excited to be part of The Scrapping Cottage DT! 
for my card today I used:
Both are from The Scrapping Cottage!
Ribbon /Really Reasonable Ribbon
Brads,stemans,sewing


 I also have a video for the dress form on The Scrapping Cottage Blog today, to view my video please stop by and take a peek!
Challenges im entering into are:
DDH Challenge/anything goes
Make it Monday/Anything Goes
Card Cupid/Monochromatic card
Lollipop Crafts/Anything goes
Scrappy Frogs/Summery Flowers
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Also to see my post and Video on The Scrapping Cottage Blog please visit us HERE!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations, l love what you do and you deserve to be part of the team:) Sandra H

Linda Peo. said...

Saw your thumb nail on MIM...WOW amazing work!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Flowers” Challenge.

Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

xoxo Marjo

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, I love your stitching, fabulous.Beautiful pastel colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Cheryl, such a beautiful card love that dress ..Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Kerrie said...

Awesome card... and congratulations on Make It Monday... you deserve it your work is gorgeous.