Thursday, July 21, 2011

Your Friendship

Hello everyone todays card was designed for Victorine Originals using their Beautiful sentiment stamp called (74627-E)Your friendship means So much & 
Ive also designed my card for Cheery Lynn Designs DT call that is going on right now until Aug 14th. We are to use die cuts, so I chose
front of card- 
Spellbinders circle,
scalloped circle
Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace Border Die cut( I used part of it on the front and the other inside)
Inside of card-
Spellbinders circles
Spellbinders Eyelet Circles
The design paper I used is from DCWV Mariposa stack, and the ribbon I used is Really Reasonable Ribbons Velvet. The butterfly was cut out of the dp and glued on the inside. I added some Wild Orchid roses to the front and inside of my card. I left the inside circles blank to write on, or to stamp on :)
Challenges:'
Craft Us Crazy/Anything Goes
Cheery Lynn DT Call/Use die cuts
Crafts and Stuff/Circles and Swirls
Make it Monday/anything goes
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Pearl said...

ooo gorgeous creation , Cheryl !!! All the very best for the DT call now! You definitely set the bar high with this entry ! woot !

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow Cheryl that is so pretty. I love the colors on this fabulous card. I love die cuts and punches too so this speaks to my heart. Beautiful work. Good luck in the DT selection.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful you have such a lot of talent and its nice that you share it with your fellow bloggers thank you:) Sandra H

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what gorgeous die cute .. beautiful colours
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Cheryl.Fabulous creation . So much to love . so much detail and texture . love the inside so much . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl! I saw your set on Make it Monday and thought it was just fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!
smiles,Deena

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I saw your card on create it monday and I thought I would pop by to say hi and to say Your card is stunning as are all your creations. Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie