Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Scrappy w/Cottage Cutz

Well I'm super excited to share with you this DARLING Cottage Cutz 
♥Most of the time I cut all my pieces out with white card stock and color them with copic markers, im not sure why, but it ends up being that way.....hehehehehehe so for my sweet little mouse she is cut out with cryogen white card stock, and colored with copics. Next her eyes are black pearls, i love using the pearls for eyes. The sunflower is popped with foam squares and so is the butterfly, ooo and i also used the pearls on it too♥


♥♥I also use the most darling paper from My Little Shoebox, and the clouds are from there as well, just love this design paper, its sooo sweet!!!♥♥

♥♥♥For the clouds i just wrote the "thinking of you" on each cloud and then did a little bit of color along the bottom of the clouds and top of some. I used Really Reasonable Ribbon and tied it into knots and then hot glued the clouds to the ribbon, gives for a different look i think♥♥♥
♥♥♥Supplies Used♥♥♥
Mouse with Sunflower/cottage cutz
My Little Shoebox /Design paper and clouds
Satin Ribbon and Lace/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearls/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Button brad/Feather
Sewing


Of course I had to use the beautiful lace (RRR) and added a feather too. I did hot glue the bow,button,feather,banner, and cottage cutz with foam squares to my card.


♥♥♥Challenges♥♥♥
Crafty Creations /Something New/My cottage Cutz Mouse with sunflower
Freshly Brewed/Something new My Mouse Cottage Cutz
My Mums Craft Shop/Here come the Girls
Cupcake Craft/Something new, my mouse diecut and dp and clouds
Make it Monday/anything goes
Lexi's Creation /anything goes

Thank you for stopping by and if you would like more inspiration using the darling Cottage Cutz from The Scrapping Cottage please visit us Here!!

18 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely bright and colourful and a sweet image too
Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Hi What a beautiful card love the lovely image and colours to are stunning:) Sandra H

Meihsia Liu said...

Saw your card at MIM and love it.
It's so cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a darling card!! Love the colors and your sweet image and bow!! Hope all is well!!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWW Cheryl this is sooo sweet, that image is darling..fabby card hun!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your card and design Cheryl thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week. Hugs Susan xx

Shelby said...

What a wonderfully creative and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Chrissy said...

So cute Cheryl, adorable wee mouse, love your colouring and his little pearl eyes...gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Glenda said...

How cute!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet image and love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Delphine said...

Too cute and the details are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Carol Hurlock said...

This is absolutely darling. What a cute little mouse. I love all your fabulous details. The feathers give this card a light airy fun feel. Paper piecing was my first love when I first started card making. I used to cut all the animals I did by hand. These die cuts make it so fast and easy! Super cute card Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! The feather makes it extra delicate looking.
Saw it on MIM.
Love Pearl x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Gorgeous layering. I agree, the feather adds so much softness to the card.

Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges color challenge and I hope to see you Thursday the 19th at our Valentine's Blog Hop / digi release!!! :)
Big Smiles!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Stacy said...

Oh Lovely sweet card! The feather is so perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Hope to see you at the hop!
Stacy

cebelica said...

My goodness, this is so CA-UTE! I love it!!!
Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

Sheryl said...

Oh, This card is absolutely PRECIOUS! I adore mouse images! Too Cute!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Don't forget about our Valentine Blog Hop on Thursday! We would love to have you join us for the opportunity to win a prize!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

kaos said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge! I am sorry my commenting is soo late.
kaos