Sunday, February 12, 2012

♥Sweetheart Flower Treat boxes♥ & Video Tutorial

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Last week I promised a Flower Tutorial using the super SWEET "Sweetheart Flower" Cottage Cutz die, from The Scrapping Cottage. 
I also used some of the Sweetheart Flowers on todays conversation Heart Candy boxes that I decorated with My little Shoebox design paper, and Cottage Cutz Love tags. I added the 3 sweetheart flowers that I had made to the 3 boxes.
The tag below is also from the Valentine Release and is from the Love Tag Set!

All ribbon , Lace,and trim is from Really Reasonable Ribbon


My video on the Sweetheart Flowers! Love making these. there are soo many different ways to decorate them up, but for today I just added some flower centers to them :) 
♥Sweetheart Flower Video♥


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


3 comments:

Ria said...

oh wowww I adore those flowers. Maybe I should go on a shopping spree ;) hahahahh hugs Ria

Ria said...

oh wowww I adore those flowers. Maybe I should go on a shopping spree ;) hahahahh hugs Ria

Unknown said...

great tutorial great flowers and great cards love them little boxes too really enjoyed viewing everyting hugs sassyx