Sunday, February 19, 2012

Silky Crush Ribbon Butterfly/&Video Tutorial

Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share a tutorial on how to make Ribbon Butterflies using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Silky Crush. These are super FUN to make and pretty easy too!!
These are the perfect size for cards, layouts, mini photo albums, and so on. For these butterflies I used Pink Silky Crush :) I also used some flowers on the one, and gems on the other. I used hot glue to put them together. My video below shows how easy :)

On my top butterfly I used a piece of feather for behind the pink gems.


Ok I have to LOL on the end of my video I couldnt remember what ribbon I had used.....hahahahaa Silly me!!!! :) Sorry!!  And Ididnt want to remake my video tutorial :)
Of course I did end up remembering , how funny to have a moment like that, im sure many of us have those.....heheheheeheh oh boy :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl



6 comments:

cebelica said...

OMG, these butterflies are amazing! Thanks for doing this tutorial!! Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

wow brilliant many thanks for sharing hugs sassy

Sandra H said...

Wow they are gorgeous:) Sandra H

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow your butterflys are totally gorgeous, thanks for the tutorial, sue,x

heaven4333 said...

Cheryl, you should have joined my butterfly swap at the CMB ....
LOve your work girl!

Carol Hurlock said...

These are so sweet and very pretty Cheryl. They will give a nice tough to any project. Thanks for always sharing how to make your beautiful creations.

Bear Hugs,
Carol