Monday, April 30, 2012

Coffee Filter Flowers video/Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all! Today's card was designed for Victorine Originals "Flower Challenge" that we have going on right now. 
So for my card I decided to make some CottageCutz Sweetheart Flowers with Coffee Filter, YEP you heard right.....LOL I used coffee filters to create these beautiful/different flowers. I also used Glimmer Mist to give them their color. I have a video below on this.

I LOVE Victorine Originals Stamps, they carry sooo many BEAUTIFUL stamps, and this is just 1 of many . I love the "Happy Mother's Day stamp, and there are others too.

I used my flowers with some green leaves that I cut off some old flowers, i keep the leaves and such in my flower drawers. I also used some Pearl Swirls, and a Butterfly. The Brown Double Ruffled Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

My card Measures 6 1/2 x 3

This week I've been working with some FAST & EASY card's, I figured I would show some idea's on cards to make under 15 minutes!

Video on Coffee Filter CottageCutz Sweetheart Flowers



Thank you for looking and Hope to see you at our challenge #33 Flowers found HERE!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Hi thee Cheryl. I was just checking to make sure my winner left a comment here and look at this. So pretty. I love that coffe filter flower. I need to watch your video so I can make one. This is fantastic.

Sandra H said...

This is just stunning:)x