Wednesday, April 4, 2012

♥♥♥Jonathan Happy 19th Birthday♥♥♥

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all! Today's card was made yesterday afternoon for my son's 19th Birthday, and for Alota Rubber Stamps Birthday Challenge going on right now!
6 x 6 closed Z-Tri Fold Card
6 x 18 open
I always have a hard time making men cards.....lol hehehehehe so yes i waited til the last minute to come up with this one. I thought Alota's bug was perfect for my card, and these are the stamps I used:

Now for the front of my card I just had to use the CottageCutz Pinking Pennants and Plain Pennants from The Scrapping Cottage.

I used rub ons for the front, and in the inside I used the Bug Alphabets. I then colored all images with copics.

The design paper i used is crafty secrets and came from ABC toys and Crafts

Ive also entered my card into these challenges:
ABC DT challenge/Anything goes
Inspire Me Friday/Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun/No Easter card
Simon Says Stamp /use your favorite Tool(Sewing machine,Big shots with cottageCutz)

Thank you all for stopping by and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fun brilliant card..love it and im sure the recipient will be chuffed to recieve this belter of a card hugs sassyxx

Heather said...

Such a fabulous card Cheryl, it is a brilliant design and your colours and papers are stunning......your image is adorable!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xxx

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous:)x

C.Gibson said...

Weird! My Aunt's name is Cheryl Walker! Hahaha

love the fold of this card. Great job taking it to the next love! Found you on MIM.

Sarah Bennett said...

Another wonderful card! Wow Cheryl, you are really cranking them out ;-) Thanks so much for joining us (again!) for the ABC DT challenge!

Shirley said...

Saw your card on MIM - it brought a smile to my face, he is so cute and love the use of pennants.
Shirley xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Wow, 19....happy birthday to your son and I'm not sure I will be able to make my son's 19th birthday card as wonderfully as you have. I think I'll just sit and cry instead...LOL. Not that he'll be 19, but that means I'll be......(I can feel the tears coming on now..hahaha)
Your card is FANTASTIC and I LOVE all the banners and bright colors and wonderful textures.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday.
hugs,
Lisa xx

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Cheryl!!~

Andrea said...

A wonderful creation - I like it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41