Saturday, April 21, 2012

♥♥♥Tilda Catching Stars♥♥♥

♥♥♥Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to you all♥♥♥
 Today im sharing my Tilda Catching Stars Z-Fold Card, made for Michelle's scrapbooking and More.
I love TILDA!! She is sooo CUTE, and LOVE coloring her. I used copics to color her, and my NEW DP/and Spellbinders, that I WON from ABC Toys and Crafts! Thank you Julie and the DT for picking my Tilda Gatefold that i had entered here.

Ok now onto my card :) for this beauty I
♥♥♥Used♥♥♥

Here is part of the inside of my card. I used the RRR trim around the DARLING ticket. 

Here is my card closed up!!!
♥♥♥Challenges entered♥♥♥
Wild Orchid/Spring is in the Air
7 Kids Challenge Blog/Diecutz and punches
Bunny Zoe's Crafts/Ribbon or Twine(I used ribbons)

thank you all for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!!
Also I want to thank all my followers and a crafting friends for your WONDERFUL,SWEET Comments, I really enjoy reading them all!!
Hugs to all of you,
Cheryl

5 comments:

cebelica said...

Wow Cheryl, this is absolutely stunning. So, so beautiful!!! <3 I love it! Hugs! xx

Catherine said...

This is just so beautiful and I love all the colours you have used....

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, your card is absolutely stunning, fabulous tilda and a beautiful layout :)x

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful Tilda Cheryl...gorgeous colouring, love the fold and pretty details...gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

annes paperfun said...

wow! Such a lovely card ♥♥♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine