Thursday, April 19, 2012

♥♥♥Tilda "Thank You"♥♥♥

♥♥♥Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today im sharing a card I designed to match yesterdays gift set. this card was designed for Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.♥♥♥

6 x 6 Z-Fold Card(when open its 6 x 12
♥♥♥On my card I used the Darling Tilda from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I will list all products used down below. I also used CottageCutz pennants, and darling Magnolia doily an fence. The design paper used is one of my favorites :)
♥♥♥Of course I used my FAVORITE Ribbon-Really Reasonable Ribbon's pink satin. I was sure to get 100 yard bolts of it in every size Bonnie Carries, thats how much I LOVE this ribbon!
♥♥♥Supplies Used♥♥♥
Tilda /Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
Copics/Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
Spellbinders/Michelle's scrapbooking and More
CottageCutz Mini Butterfly
CottageCutz Picket Fence
CottageCutz Pennants
CottageCutz magnolia Doily
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Pink Satin
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ scor-tape
Stickers
Pearls
Flowers /Wild orchid
Sewing

♥♥♥Challenges♥♥♥
Wild Orchid/Spring is in the Air
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog/Butterflies
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge/Ribbon
Thank you for looking and Have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, your creation is so beautiful:)x

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so cute with Tilda sitting on the banner! Beautiful!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is so cute with Tilda sitting on the banner! Beautiful!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the bunting.....

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl!!! I adore all the fabulous details. Thanks for hopping by today and leaving the kind words. I enjoyed reading them!! Stacy H-W

Wendy M said...

Absolutely gorgeous xx

Mina said...

fantastic fold Cheryl and as always so beautifully coloured...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoes Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx
p.s. I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in...the link is at the top of my sidebar

Else Irene said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥