Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cute,Adorable, XOXOXO/Video on Ribbon Border

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all. Today I'm sharing Tilda and her brother Card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge this week, and Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
For my banner I used CottageCutz Pennants:

I also used the CottageCutz  Magnolia Doily to place my image on.

The lettering is Alphabet Stamps from Victorine Originals

Really Reasonable Ribbon I used is :
Satin Oatmeal 3/8" Half OFF right now

DARLING Tilda Image is from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
Copics-Michelle's


So for the silky crushed Antique Gold ribbon I just used scor-tape and ran a strip of 1/2" down the card, then took my ribbon and started laying it down, and then scruch as I went.  I have a VIDEO below on  this :) Enjoy!!

Video on Using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Silky Crush as a Border/w pearls

Next I use out my CottageCutz Pennants and then stamped on the white ones using Tim Holtz ink and Victorine Originals Stamps.

More Really Reasonable Ribbon used to hold the pennants together. I used Oatmeal 3/8" Satin for this.

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes /Ribbon and Pearls



Thank you for looking and Have a Lovely Day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Wowers, your card is stunning!

Unknown said...

fabulous card and thanks for sharing the video....fab work hugs sassyx

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the way you have used the ribbon.....

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful. I love me some magnolia though I never get to play with mine much...lol I was just looking at the Magnolia Challenge and picked your card from the whole shabang and knew it was yours....lol I really love the ribbon treatment. That is very beautiful. Gorgeous card my friend!