Friday, August 3, 2012

baby Girl and video

Hello everyone today I'm sharing CottageCutz Baby Girl Elephant with you! She is super SWEET and CUTE!! I really had a ton of fun putting her together. I also added a video below for you if you would like to see how I colored her.

Of course I LOVE PINK! so I just had to do this one in that color. Next one will be BLUE!! heheheheh

I used several CottageCutz Dies, some are from the Baby Release and others are from the CottageCutz Spring Blossom Release.
CottageCutz Used:
CottageCutz Baby Elephant
CottageCutz Diaper Pins Mini
CottageCutz Large Baby Doily & Frame
CottageCutz Spring Blossom Release(linked above)
CottageCutz Lace Flower Doily
CottageCutz Spring Blossom Alphabet
CottageCutz Spring Tags


I layered the main image using the Lace Flower Doily and Large Baby Doily. I also added one of the Spring Tags to this layer as well. The GIRL writing is from the CottageCutz Spring Blossom Alphabet.

I also just had to add one of the CottageCutz Mini Diaper Pins, they are soooo CUTE!!!


My CottageCutz Baby Elephant was colored using these copics-
Copics- W-1, W-3 ,Cheeks(R20),RV11,RV23, Diaper Pin(Y08, YR31)Diaper (R85,RV11)
Other supplies-
May Arts Silk
Pearls
white gel pen

Video on Copic Coloring on CottageCutz Baby Elephant


Thank you all for looking and sorry ive been MIA for awhile now. 

Most of my friends know that my Grandma passed away 2 weeks ago, and she lived in California. I made 2 trips out there in less than a month. This was a really hard time for our family, but we know she is now back home where she belongs, and no more suffering!!! My Grandma was super special person, not only was she my Grandma, she was a mother, a friend, and someone who inspired me to no end. She was beautiful inside and out, and Im not just saying that because she was my grandma, its true, everyone that met her fell in LOVE with her! Grandma I LOVE you and Miss you and one day we will meet again!

Thank you all for your support and prayers, they mean the world to me!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandie said...

This is totally adorable Cheryl!!