Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"Life in full bloom" Calendar

Hello Friends!!!
Quick post for today, as I wanted to share with you another month for my Yearly Calendar that I'm designing for The Scrapping Cottage using all the DARLING CottageCutz Dies.

For my Calendar it started off being April, however when I looked up the Calendar for April 2013 Easter Falls on March 31st, so I had to change up the Month here.....lol Oh well, i'm happy to be sharing another month for my Photo Calendar. I will be sharing more months soon. 

For this calendar here, it does Measure 8 1/2 x 8 1/2
Supplies Used:
CottageCutz /Easter Basket Bunny
CottageCutz/Picket Fence Border
CottageCutz/Spring Tags
CottageCutz /Doily Mini
Helmar/QuickFix Tape Runner
Helmar/Premium Craft Glue
Helmar /Gem Glue
Helmar/Zapdots
The Robins Nest/ Dew Drops
DCWV/Calendar Kit
Buttons, and Sewing


I'm sooo enjoying making these super FUN calendars and cant wait to put it together and do a video to share with you all!!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! for more CottageCutz inspiration please visit us Here at the CottageCutz blog :)
hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning Cheryl xx

Sandie said...

Love this calendar, all the die cuts and the way you put it together, so cute with the bunny!!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just adorable. This is going to be an awesome calendar once you finish it. What a great project and idea.
Bear Hugs,
Carol