Friday, February 1, 2013

Elegant Hat Box & Hat /Page

Hello Friends! Today I'm Sharing another page of the Mini Album Iv'e been working on. I used the Beautiful CottageCutz Elegant Hat Box Die for this Layout.


I just LOVE these new CottageCutz Dies from the Vintage Release!!! Of course I LOVE all CottageCutz, but I really had a LOT of fun designing this album. On this page I used the CottageCutz Elegant Hat Box Die.

For the Hat, I used copics to color, and then added some Viva Pearl Pen to the bottom of the stand. I also added a flower shaped button.



For the hat box I colored it too with copics, and added silver Pearl pen to make the dots. All ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the black lace is vintage from my stash. lastly I added some sewing :)

Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons/anything goes with Ribbon
Die Cuttin Divas/anything Goes


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Cheryl, a WONDERFUL layout! Love the hat atop the ribbons, and the swirly flourish under it. The hat box looks great. I would love the see the photos to go with the poke a dots and lace! You've created a lovely backdrop!

Sandra H said...

Cheryl, This is stunning x

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Cheryl this is so pretty!!! You make the best stuff around...love it..

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful Cheryl. Love the colors. Lots of glorious detail and eye catching design.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl!!!!

Pat N. said...

What a sweet layout page for your mini album. Thanks for entering the DCD challenge this week.

Sandie said...

Totally gorgeous as ALWAYS Cheryl .... love all your special embellishing, gorgeous!

sparklingblackrose said...

Just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html