Friday, March 1, 2013

Shabby Chic Sweetheart


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Show Me The Green" Challenge that has started today, and goes through the 14th of March.


On my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Pink & White Seam Binding. I have distressed the white with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Green. I also used white Sheer Box Pleated Trim that Bonnie carries, and used it around the buttons, to create a flower button piece. All buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



Next I used CottageCutz Heart Rose Wreath, and I absolutely LOVE this die. Its perfect for any Shabby Chic project. The heart was cut out in white, and then distressed with Old paper, and peeled paint. Next I distressed the flowers with Spun Sugar and came in with another pink to give a little bit of shading. Lastly I added some pearls to the center of 3 of the flowers.

Behind my layers is a CottageCutz Tea Time Doily that I cut in half to place one at the top and the other at the bottom.


If you LOVE ribbon and would LOVE to be a part of the 
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
 be sure to check out the DT CALL HERE


********************************************

We would LOVE for you to join us over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog for our bi weekly challenges, if you would Like to Join us please visit us HERE!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

I receive your updates by email. I just had to hop on over to your blog to leave you a message that I absolutely love this card. Design, colors, dimension ...well, just everything is wonderful. I love it.

Marjorie from TX

Ava Gavloski said...

Lovely card, the soft color tones really do well with the colored seam binding by RRR
ava g