Friday, March 15, 2013

♥♥♥Sweet Baby Monkey♥♥♥


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a card I made for ♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge ♥♥♥this week " Flowers & Ribbon" also my card was designed for♥♥♥Peachy Keen♥♥♥, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their stamps, the are the CUTEST!!!!



Thank you Peachy Keen for the DARLING stamps! I used PK-245 Baby Monkey and colored him with copics. Its been awhile since I have colored a stamped image, so this was a nice change. Might have to do more stamping :)

The ribbon I used is from this months Ribbon Club Kit from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I then added some flowers. I tried to keep it simple. Of course I did add sewing.

I hope you will join us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for another super fun challenge!! 
thank you for looking and enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: