Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Some Birdy Loves You!


Hello everyone!

today I wanted to share a Pocket Easel Card I made for Creative Inspiration Paints & CottageCutz, using the Beautiful Shimmery Paints, and Embossing Powder , & CottageCutz Dies!


I used Buttercup and Royal Blue CIP's on my CottageCutz flowers. For the Birdcage I used the beautiful Deliquesce Gold Crystal. My card is a pocket Easel card, and in the photo below you can see the tag for the pocket, I call that a Hidden Message  area. That way when people  are looking at your card they dont have to see all the writing :)

Creative Inspiration Paints, has some NEW Beautiful Glitters out, and you can find those HERE


The design Paper is Echo Park (For the Record 2) design pack
Stamped sentiment is from Pink by Design- (In the Garden)

I love the bright cheery colors on this card!! The ribbons, Laces and Buttons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and all die cutz are CottageCutz!



Thank you for looking!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Simko said...

OMG Cheryl, this is GORGEOUS! I love cheery colors too and also like the dies used. The Whimsy Bird is so adorable. What a great idea an easel pocket card. You embellished the card beautifully.
Hugs,
Simona

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x