Saturday, June 8, 2013

Strawberry Notepad


Hello everyone, Today's Notepad was the one I did in my video for yesterdays blog Post. I decided to post it today, but if you missed yesterday's post, you surely can watch the video on this by going here.

For my notepad, I used Bazzil and AC card stock, Echo Park Design Papers(LOVE these), Really Reasonable Ribbon , for the bows, and border. Then I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Buttons. The Beautiful Strawberries & Vines are from The Scrapping Cottage , and they are sooo SWEET, just love this die, and its perfect for summer!! Everything was colored with copics. and sewing was added for that lil' added embellishing :)

Here is the video I posted in yesterdays Post, I figured it would be easier to just add it here :) 



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!! Hugs to all!!

2 comments:

Simko said...

Another gorgeous notepad created by you, cheryl! I love this summer colors and strawberry die. Thank you for the video... :). Wish you a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Simona

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its in fact awesome piece of writing, I have got
much clear idea about from this paragraph.

My website: Link