Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fancy Cattails & Butterflies


Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!!!
Today's card was designed for the Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful new CottageCutz Fancy Cattails & Butterflies die, CottageCutz Bella Spring Corner, and part of the CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame Die.

I wanted to go with a different look here, so I cut out 4 of the Bella Spring Corners in blue, for layering on the top of the 2 layered panels. I think it made a nice background framed layer.

Next I cut the Fancy Cattails & Butterflies in the matching coordinating color card stock, and then dusted different layers of it. I wanted you to be able to see this piece. I save all my cut outs, even if they are stamped on, due to you can recycle them. The oval frame is recycled. I had stamped a sentiment on it and it wasnt straight, so I cut the bottom piece and stamped a smaller sentiment on it...heheheehe


The design paper is Crafty Secrets, OOOOOOooo how I LOVE this design paper. I was addicted to it and bought at least 3 pads of each pattern,well of the 4 design packs.

Very simple card to make, and there is no embellishments on this one. NO RIBBON either!! WOW that is shocking for me....LOL It use to be a challenge to use no ribbon, and I always had a hard time, but I am past that now. :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: