Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CC Elegant Christmas Bell


Well I am SUPER EXCITED that I was able to join along in today's Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge. I absolutely love this sketch, and just had to join in!


I had my BoBunny Dp all picked out from Saturday, and the CottageCutz Bell to match. So when today's challenge showed up,  I thought hmmmm that should be easy enough for me to do:) Of course I havent felt so well the last 5 days, as I have had some sort of flu. I sure wish this would go away!

Ok enough babble'n , so on to my card :)

 On my card I decided to use CottageCutz beautiful "Elegant Christmas Bell. I colored it with copics, and used Creative Inspiration Paints on the bell part only. Love the colors and the look these give.
copics used:
R59 , R37
YG67 
Y28

Tan 
Caramel

The dp is BoBunny, LOVE their dp as its always beautiful!!!! STamps used are from StampinUp! And lastly I added some sewing to complete my card! This card was super simple to make :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: