Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Halloween Bendy Card & Video


Hello everyone, Today I wanted to share a Bendy card. I was so inspired to created one of these due to Carol and her post with her beautiful Bendy card. I just LOVE the fold for this. Thank you Carol for the inspiration to create one of these.


For my card I used TONS of CottageCutz Dies. The dp is Graphic45, and I thought the print was fitting for the occasion , since it has little spiders on it :) hehehehehee

Next I used the spooky Iron fence along the bottom of the inside and outside of my card. I placed the Lantern Tree on the front and the backside, to make it more sturdy, and so you could see the entire tree when opened. I used the tombstones along the inside like a cemetery. I figured the cute Jack o Lanterns would be darling on the front, but again I wanted you to see them on the inside too. 

I absolutely LOVE all the NEW Halloween CottageCutz dies, as they worked PERFECT for my card today :)

Here is a list of CottageCutz used:
CottageCutz Haunted House


Bendy Fold Tutorial!
Original Photo tutorial by Emma can be found here



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl this is so beautiful. I love this. Love that lantern tree die-would have done the Halloween themed but I did not have a tree big enough. Your work is always so pretty and beautifully composed!
Bear Hugs,
Carol
P.S. Thank you so much for mentioning me-you're so sweet!

Sandra H said...

"Wow simply gorgeous x

Diane said...

Awesome.....LOVE it....so intrigued by these!!

Edwina said...

Wow! I just watched your tutorial. I will have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Vladuška said...

This is easier as I thought. I have to try this once. Thanks for video.

chrissy xx said...

Just calling to say I've seen your FABulous card CAS on Chrissyscardland this week..And I HAVE to make one..
Will give you credit when it's done..Thank you so much for the tutorial.
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

Made my card! Have given you a link..Thank you Cheryl really enjoyed it.
Chrissyxx

Joey said...

Awwwww Cheryl, thankyou so much, I followed over here from Chrissy, and boy oh boy your card is amazing, thanks for such a great tute, cannot wait to try this out :) Joey xx

Teresa said...

This is a whole lot of work but it is so amazing. Going to have to do one of these for a decoration so i can show it off!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Just Jenna said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love it!!