Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Catz Meow Birthday Bendy Card

Hello friends!!
Today's Card is "The Catz Meow Birthday Bendy" made for my son Jonathan's Girlfriend Maddie. She LOVES Cats and I thought this would be perfect!


She LOVED the card. I used all CottageCutz dies, and all the flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. They are Sweetheart Blossoms in White, Yellow, and Pink.

Next I used CottageCutz Dies:
CottageCutz Springtime Tree,
CottageCutz Kitty with Heart,
CottageCutz Ladybug Mini, 


To view the Bendy Card Video Tutorial, please visit my Blog Post here!
 All the cats were colored with distressed inks and dusting technique I use. Love using this on the cats. The ladybugs and bows were colored using copics. 

Happy Birthday is a Victorine Originals Stamp, and the little stamps my son picked out of the StampinUp ones.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

MariLynn said...

Cheryl, this is adorable!!!!!! Love all the flowers. Love the little picket fence. Love the little kitties!!!I know she is going to love this card!

Tracey said...

This is stunning Cheryl :o)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx