Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Acorn Owl "Thanks a HOOT"


Hello everyone,  today I have a fun FALL card using Really Reasonable Ribbon & CottageCutz Dies

For my card today I used the Beautiful Gingham Moss Green Ribbon for my bows, one for the sentiment tag and the other for the layered bow. Next I used the Black Double Ruffled Satin for under the gingham bow. The twine I used is 20lb Hemp Natural, and I used it around the top flap of my card 3 times. I then glued my bow on top, and added a button, and a Sweetheart Blossom in brown.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Foam

My Acorn Owl is a CottageCutz Die, and is cut out in different shades of card stock. I did distress some of the pieces, and added some white gel pen markings for highlights. The eyes are Pearls. Next I used the CottageCutz Ivy corner die, and the Fall Vine for the Owl to sit on :) I really enjoyed making this fun fall card!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: