Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Build-A-Christmas Stocking Tussy Mussy


Hello everyone, today I wanted to share 3 Tussy Mussys I made for a 12 day of Christmas swap i'm in. For these 3 I used the CottageCutz Build- a -Christmas Stocking, and the CottageCutz Winterland Holly. LOVE the look of these. I will be adding some candy inside of all my Tussy Mussy's/




The tussy mussy was made using the Toilet Paper Rolls, I covered them in design paper around the outside and also added design paper on the inside of the top part. Next I added some really reasonable Ribbon Brown Crocheted lace, and Brown Seam Binding, and then added the stocking and Holly, and lastly the ribbon bow and tag. My CottageCutz Build-A-Christmas Stocking was colored with copics and then I added some Glitter to the top part of my stockings.

I have others that I have made for this swap, a total of 13, and will have to share them later :) 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

How adorable! I just made a bunch of TP roll gift card holders. Who knew, right?