Sunday, November 10, 2013

Owl Always Love you

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share another Fun Fall Card using CottageCutz dies and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

For my card today I used the Sweet CottageCutz Harvest Owl, and I almost was going to add some gems to him, but decided for this card not to. The background behind my Owl is dusted with 3 different distressed inks. Next I used the Fall Vines as layers for some greenery, I thought the owl would look cute over the distressed background. The "Owl always love you" sentiment is from Victorine Originals. I added some mini ric rac for a bow, and to wrap around my card front. the Hemp bow is natural hemp 20lb. Love the camping design paper from BoBunny it works perfectly for fall!

Supplies Used:
BoBunny camping dp
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Mini Ric Rac in chestnut and moss green
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Buttons
Distressed inks for the background


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! He is so cute Cheryl..gorgeous colours and papers and love all the details.

luv CHRISSYxx

nwilliams6 said...

What a fab card! You really created a great arrangement around that super owl! So well done!