Friday, November 22, 2013

Tussy Mussy's "Merry Christmas"


Hello everyone, today I am sharing 4 more Tussy Mussy's I made for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap that I am in. For this group I decided to use the Sweet CottageCutz Filigree Reindeer die. I also used the CottageCutz Winterland Holly and used some vintage glass on it. 
 For the stamped image on the circle tag I used the CottageCutz stamp from the Homemade Gift Set that The Scrapping Cottage carries. This set will be on SALE for Black Friday! 

Next I used design paper from DCWV and the laces I used are Vintage from my stash.
 The brown Seam Binding and the Buttons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here!

I really enjoyed making this set here too, and love using all the CottageCutz dies on these! Also think these are perfect for little handmade gifts,and cant wait to give these for the swap! I will be adding some candies to the inside for a sweet treat :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: