Monday, December 30, 2013

Mr. Snuggles Hugs!


Hello everyone, today I am sharing CottageCutz Mr. Snuggles, he is absolutely DARLING!!! I just love this little bear!


Mr. Snuggles is cut with white card stock and colored with copics. Next all the Woodland Pine tree's were cut with a green from American Crafts Card stock "Earth Tones" pack. I then distressed them with a distressed ink in green.

My design paper is also American Crafts, and was sewn with brown thread. Next I added some Really Reasonable Ribbon seam binding in blue and brown to create a big bow! The HUGS is a brad, i just cut the shank off the back and glued it on. I love the colors on this card, withe the darling Mr. Snuggles and all the Woodland Tree's.


To view all CottageCutz dies released for Black Friday, please visit here!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

PS dont forget to check out the NEWEST CottageCutz 
they are absolutely DARLING too!