Thursday, March 20, 2014

CottageCutz Garden Delight

Springtime Bunny
Hello everyone, today I am sharing another card made using the super SWEET CottageCutz Dies! 

I used the Sweet CottageCutz Springtime Bunny, and CottageCutz Garden Birdhouse Tree, both from the Garden Delight Collection. Next I used the CottageCutz Rustic Fence w/Grass border from the Harvest Season Collection found here. The CottageCutz Sweetheart Border is from the Sweet Love Collection.

The bunny was cut using a light brown card stock, and then dusted with distressed ink. Next I colored the flowers and stems with Tim Holtz markers, except for the yellow ones those were done with copics. 

For the design paper I used the darling Farmhouse Paper pad from American Crafts, and then used the red card stock from the Earth Tones Collection. I also used the Cream as well. For my Ribbon I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin with Grosgrain Edge. The Flower and button are also from RRR.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and so creative is your card x