Sunday, August 3, 2014

Filigree Butterfly/Floral Delight Mini

Hello everyone, I'm super excited to be sharing all my pages for the Shabby Chic Mini called "Floral Delight"! Over the next week I will be sharing the rest of this album, and then a video showing all pages, and details.

All my pages in this album coordinate, they all have the ruched up greenery using Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding, and then my little handmade flowers, also using RRR Seam Binding. 
Next I also used the Sweetheart Blossoms that I get from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store! I absolutely LOVE these, and Bonnie just got in some new colors and mixed combo packs. Those can be found here!
The Butterfly is a CottageCutz Die, its the Filigree Butterfly Trio , I colored it with copics and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
 I also used the CottageCutz Ivy, and colored them with copic markers as well.

This is the inside of the top part of the page, there are many layers to this page, and will show the others in my video later next week.

Hope you enjoyed today's page! I will be posting more this week! 
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

suzangrant said...

Cheryl, as always all your projects are beautiful. I sent you a FB message because I need your help with a craft I am making. I hope you see my message and I hear from you. :-)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card xx