Thursday, August 7, 2014

Shabby Chic Floral Delight "24 Years" page

Hello, Friends!
Today I have yet another Shabby Chic page to share. This one is "24 Years"  hubby & I had our 24th Anniversary this year on June 24th, so I decided to make this page for our photo. 

Again on this page I used Really Reasonable Ribbons seam binding, and Sweetheart Blossoms to create the floral piece at the top and along the side. I also used the same in the bottom right hand corner, along with a CottageCutz Garden Delight butterfly.

The Happiness Free stamp is another Unity stamp I love using, as I love the ticket stamps, they are perfect for mini albums. The heart is from one of the flourish packs, and thought it was perfect for this page. For my banners I used the American Crafts Thicker Pennants, and ran seam binding through both of the banners.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: