Saturday, August 2, 2014

Shabby Chic "LOVE" Page/Floral Delight Album

Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all! Today I wanted to  share the "LOVE" page from my Shabby Chic Floral Delight Album that I've created.

On this page I used the Beautiful Banner Thickers that I bought at American Crafts. I LOVE these, and love that you can run Seam Binding, Ribbon, or even Jute through them to create banners for your projects. I wish they had every color!!

For the page I used different layers of design paper also from American Crafts, I believe its from the Baby Girl paper "Pebbles" line,

The pocket envelope is covered with vintage lace, and then I used the Darling CottageCutz Dies for the Birdcage, Ivy Leaves, and the oval, they can both be found here.

Flowers- I used Really Reasonable Ribbons "Sweetheart Blossoms" & the others are handmade by me using Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding. I also used lots of scor-Tape to add my pocket and layers.

Lastly I added a gem floral piece to my page.
Thank you for looking!! Have a super wonderful weekend!
Hugs to all
Cheryl