Thursday, June 11, 2015

CottageCutz Parrot/Exploring Card

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today, sharing my card designed for The Scrapping Cottage using the NEW Tropical Release. Also designed my card for SCS Sketch Challenge.
  • The CottageCutz Parrot was airbrushed using these color G24,BG32,Y08,YR09
  • The vine that runs behind the oval is colored with copics- G99,YG05,G25
  •  the sentiment I stamped it in orange and blue, and then airbrushed around the edge with BG3
  • I had to add some embellishments , so I added a big yellow bow, with some jute, and buttons.
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzparrotelites.aspx

  • The design paper is from Basicgrey and is the Origins Collection
  • Cardstock is American Crafts, and The Paper Temptress is the Yellow
  • The oval frame is a Spellbinders I got for 5.00 at Michaels a few weeks back, thanks to a dear crafting friend Shannon!
  • The stamp is Pink Paislee sentiments
  • Ribbon/Jute/Buttons is from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Thank you for looking!
Have a nice day!! Hugs
Cheryl

No comments: