Saturday, June 6, 2015

May Arts DT Call Submission/Video

Hello everyone,
I'm super EXCITED to be able to apply to May Arts DT Call. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE all the ribbons, lace, and trim they carry. Today I am going to share a few projects I made using their BEAUTIFUL Ribbons, Silk , Lace , Pom Pom Trim and other fun stuff they have. The 3 projects were made for the DT Call, and all others are ones I have made in the past, just to show my design style. Thank you for the chance to apply and I absolutely LOVE working with Ribbon!! :)

For this project it is a Page from a Mini Album I'm currently working on for my Mom for her Birthday, and I used the Beautiful Silk Ribbon from May Arts to create my flowers. I also did a Video Tutorial that you can view if interested in making these super fun flowers. Love making them!!!

 
Desktop Calendar
I made the Month of August for this. I already have a few months done from last year, and will just update my calendar on them. The Month of August is a special month, it was my Grandma's Birthday month, and I added her photo to this month :)
Ribbons used
Pom Pom Trim
Ruffled Edge Trim
Seam Binding
Satins
Pebbles
Thickers/flower brads

Normally I will have 2 months at a time on this calendar, since its chunky....hehehehe But it works, and I love seeing the photo's on them!

Here you can see the calendar, and the photo, so its so nice to have this. Its almost like having a mini album, but being able to view your calendar as well.


Next up is a Name Banner
I created for a DEAR Crafting friend of mine! I absolutely had so much fun creating this for my submission to May Arts, and used lots and lots of their beautiful Ribbons, Trims, and pleated ribbon, and tulle!
I used a Die Cut set I had received from American Crafts, and its the first time I used it. Love making these. I have made banners in the past, but this one was super fun to create!
I used
Satin in Pink and a Green/May Arts
Pleated Satin Ribbon/May Arts
Tulle/may Arts
Ruffled Edge trim /May Arts
Pom Pom Trim/May Arts
Rosette Trim /May Arts
Thickers
Bead Trim/May Arts
DCWV Design Paper
Hot Glue/Distressed ink in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen

I cant tell you how much fun I had creating all my projects for May Arts DT Call!!! And for my Family and Friends!!

Another Close up of the Banner!


Here are some other projects I have made in the past that I wanted to share as well :)

Easel Card 


Butterfly Tussy Mussy

Treat Bag

Anniversary Mini Album

Victorian Card


Tussy Mussy/Treat bag


Thank you for stopping by and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



No comments: