Friday, July 3, 2015

Graphic45 Raining Cats & Dogs Mini Album /Video

Hello everyone, I am super excited to share another Graphic45 Mini Album I created using the Raining Cats & Dogs Collection. Absolutely LOVE this collection, and love the way my mini album turned out.

I only had 7 sheets of the Graphic45 Raining Cats & Dogs to use, as I wasnt fast enough at checkout online to get the paper pads, they went out of stock super fast. So I ended up finding some sheets at a craft store up north and bought a few. I did however get the die cut sheets to go with this collection and used those throughout my mini. Most of the flowers were made by me using seam binding, other flowers are from RRR.

All the cat brads were from my stash, I have had them for years, and they finally came into use....hehehehe, also used some animal packs of buttons for the mice,bones, dog house, cats, paws and so on.

Ribbons are from my stash, and pom pom mini is from May Arts, other random ribbons and some of the seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

There are 6 interactive pages inside this mini album.


I also used some CottageCutz Corner dies for these 2 pages. LOVE these Corner dies, they are absolutely beautiful!! 


My Video Raining Cats & Dogs Mini Album


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: