Friday, July 24, 2015

Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments Album #2/Page 6

Hello everyone, todays PAGE is for my Mini Album I have currently been working on for the last 1 or so. I made this page for today's SCS challenge "Corners" on my page I used the darling CottageCutz Victorian Corners.
 
Absolutely LOVE this Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments Paper Collection. I was able to find 3 pads online, and ordered them...hehehe I already made my mom a Beautiful HUGE album using the same paper line, and you can find that VIDEO here. I used some vintage lace, trim, seam bnding an some metal findings for my page today.
 
It is an Interactive Page, and I will be showing that shortly when I complete my album.
 
Supplies Used:
Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments
Bazzill card stock
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Seam Binding
Vintage lace, and some random trim and ribbon from my stash
Feathers, key , lock, button
Handmade flowers using seam bindin

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: