Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sweet Sentiments Mini Album/Video


Hello everyone, I'm super excited to be sharing my Mini Album made using Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments design paper. I made this mini album for my mom, her birthday is coming up in July!
 Album measures 8 1/2" x 9 1/2 and the spine is 5 3/4" wide
Holds over 100 photo's 

The photo above is what it looks like when opened, the left side has 7 pages/sides and so does the right side. I used tons of Silk,lace,seam binding, flowers, and handmade flowers throughout my album. Also used thickers, and filler paper, and card stock. There are some buttons, and wood butterflies, as well as a key, key hole, and metal butterfly in here as well. 
Cant wait to give this to my MOM :)
 
Here is the Left side closed

And the Right side
Supplies Used:
Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments
American Crafts Card Stock/design Paper/Thickers, Resin Flowers
CottageCutz dies
Spellbinders dies/Tim Holtz edge dies
American Crafts Corner Punch/Thickers
Buttons, Pearls
Handmade flowers/Vintage lace, and trim/Feathers , wedding stems
May Arts Silk Ribbon, Trim, and Rosette Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Lace, satin, seam binding, Sweetheart Blossoms , and roses
Wood frame for front was painted and airbrushed

Video of the interactive pages in my album



Thank you for looking, and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: