Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Snowman Cupcake

Hello everyone, Todays Christmas Card was designed using CottageCutz Christmas dies for todays Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge.
 
LOVE today's sketch, as its super fun! I did cut a pattern by hand to replicate the panel on the sketch. I folded the pattern paper in half and cut it like I wanted it. then unfolded it and used it as my pattern on my design paper.

CottageCutz Snowman Cupcake I cut him in white card stock and colored him using copics R39, E55, and G09. 

Embellishments- Design paper is from American Crafts Merrymint collection. Love this collection, as its super cute! Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the sparkle brads are from American Crafts. I did stamp the sentiment using an old StampinUp! stamp. for the edges on the center panel I used a Martha Stewart Punch.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: