Wednesday, December 30, 2015

CottageCutz Holiday Candle


Hello everyone , today I wanted to share a card I made for the Scrapping Cottage &  Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge this week. Super easy one here,as this card took me seriously under 15 minutes to make!

On my card for today, I cut the scalloped background piece, and then cut a piece of scrap design paper at an angle. Next I added some ribbon to border the 2 different shades. and hot glued a big bow I made. For the main image I cut out a scalloped oval, and added some vintage trim I got from stash. Next I cut the CottageCutz Holiday Candles in the same grey embossed card stock that I used on my card. Super easy!!!
CottageCutz Die Used:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzholidaycandleselites.aspx
Happy New Year to all!
Hugs
Cheryl

No comments: