Saturday, March 26, 2016

Alota Easter Wishes

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all!!
Todays card was created for Thursdays "Way to Use it" Challenge on Splitcoaststampers! Love playing in their challenges .
 
 For my card I used 1 of my MANY Alota Rubber Stamps! OMgosh I forgot how many I had.....LOL hundreds I tell ya, and  These SWEET Easter chicks are absolutely DARLING!

Todays challenge is to use book pages or print. well I went with the print, as 99% of my books are packed away in the attic, and I would never want to take pages from a book, I could from a Magazine, but never one of my books. Maybe I need a sweet cheap book to keep in the craft room for using pages...hehehe


My image was stamped in memento black ink, and colored with copic markers, I then cut it out using a circle die, and then backed that with a scalloped one. I airbrushed the sky, and the grass.
 

Next I used Pink Paislee dp for the print. its the one you ink up, spritz, or do whatever you like with. I airbrushed the edged in pink copics. My Easter dp is leftover from my stash, and thought it would work perfect. I hope i can find more of this in my stash somewhere...hehehe
 
I used Ribbon, Candy Dots, Button, and Twine to complete my card for today! 
 
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
hugs to all,
cheryl
 

No comments: