Saturday, March 19, 2016

Graphic 45 DT Audition 2016

 Hello everyone,
its time again where Graphic 45 is having their DT call, and I am super excited to be applying!  I absolutely LOVE working with their design paper, as its all beautiful&unique! We are to share a few things we have made. I have 2 things I made this week, & a Video Tutorial to share today. I also have  a couple of past items I wanted to share as well.
My 1st project is this DARLING Baby Invite
 it could also be made into a Baby Announcement as well! I thought that would be super cute! Love this Baby 2 Bride Collection! I also have a video tutorial on this as well. It will show how to make this invite using a toilet paper Roll, YES a toilet paper roll, what better way to use those up. :)
 
Video Tutorial
(using a toilet paper roll & Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride)

 
 
2nd is Botanical Easel Card Calendar /Notebook
I Made for my mom to give to her Co-Worker for her birthday. I used Botanical Tea on this one. Love how it turned out. Super easy to make!!! 
 

 
3rd is Baby Boy Mini Album pages 
 I will be sharing that soon with a walk through video.

4th is Cats & Dogs Mini Album.

 
Thank you for stopping by and viewing my Audition today! I hope you have a super awesome Weekend!
hugs to all,
Cheryl 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Cheryl, I wish you all the best on your audition!!!! You shared some great projects here!! You already know I love your work! ;)

Unknown said...

Cheryl, just gorgeous work! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. We are so honored you would submit for our Design Team! Many thanks! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45