Friday, June 10, 2016

Daffodil Delight

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are enjoying your Friday so far! Our weather here has been absolutely Beautiful and HOT(99) yesterday, just the way I like it, as it gives us a break from our COLD winters....hehehehehe

Ok on to my card for today :) it  was created for I Brake For Stamps and for SplitCoastStampers Color challenge this week. I am Absolutely LOVING all the flowers from IBFS, and the Color challenge on SCS!

Flowers can be found here! Want an easy image to color>? this one is perfect!! I really enjoyed coloring these up!

I used copics to color, and then added some Nuvo glitter dots to the daffodils. I also added some airbrushing to give a distressed look around the image. The design papers are random pieces from my stash, and lastly I added some ribbon for a bow, button, and sewing! Super easy card to make!

Hope you enjoyed my post for today, and have a lovely day!!!
 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: