Saturday, June 11, 2016

Down By the Sea

 
Hello everyone,
today I wanted to share a card I created for JustRite Papercraft ! I LOVE how this one turned out! I had created this for Splitcoaststampers Free 4 all challenge a couple weeks back, and wanted to share it on my blog today. I absolutely LOVE JustRite Papercrafts stamps & Dies, and cant wait to share more of my designs with you using their products.


 
I'm keeping todays post short ,as I am busy getting ready for our big trip to California to see our daughter, and our New Granddaughter Chloey! Cant wait, im so excited! I am counting down the days.... :)
For my main panel(window) I did airbrush, and stamp using JustRite At the beach clear stamp set. I ended up stamping the greenery, after I airbrushed, then stamped the Happy Birthday. The other sentiment was stamped on one f the circles from the die set JustRite Four in a Square. I also stamped up the seashells and used them to place on the window.
 
Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Ribbon from Mays Ribbon club assortment
Paper -echo park
Sewing & gems to embellish
 
I hope you ejoyed todays post, see you back here on Monday with Really Reasonable Ribbons Blog hop!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: