Wednesday, June 22, 2016

IBFS Thanks A Lot

Hello everyone,
Today I have a fun Sunflower card I created for I Brake for Stamps using the Beautiful Sunflower stamp found here, its from the New Flower & Strawberry sheet of stamps. I stamped it ,colored it, and then fussy cut it out.
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/flowersandstrawberrysheet.aspx

 I LOVE all the stamps on this sheet! I did stamp my image in Memento black ink, and then colored with copics yellows,greens and a brown. Next I fussy cut the sunflower out, that way it could lay on the oval along with the IBFS sentiment.

The IBFS sentiment I used is from the set "Thinking , Happy, Get Well, Thanks" for this one I did airbrush it, and added some pearls in bronze.

Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon , Yellow ribbon came from the June Ribbon Club Assortment, and the brown is a seam binding.
For more Beautiful stamps, please visit the I Brake For Stamps Store HERE!
Also for the DEAL of the WEEK visit HERE!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: