Friday, July 22, 2016

Prayers

Hello everyone, today's card was created for JustRite Papercraft using the Beautiful Multi Step Poppies stamp set. Love how the poppy turned out on this one.

Multi Step Poppies - I stamped poppy 1A in black ink 3 times, and then stamped 1B in Watermelon & Cameo Coral ink from SU! Next I stamped 1C in Groovy Guava and then again in Bubblegum to cover up some of the white area's that may have been left.
I then did the Glass Flower Technique on all layers I cut.

Butterflies- JustRite A2 Card Front Basics Dies I cut out the matching design paper that I used on the card.

Fancy Corners & layer behind ovals- JustRite Papercraft Damask Flourish One Die, cut in cream colored card stock, and used for the corners and for behind the sentiment layer.

Leaves- Really Reasonable Ribbon green leaves

Card Measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Cut at 5 1/4" x 10 1/2" and score at 5 1/4" to make card base
Layer 1 coral colored card stock(bazzill) cut at 5" x 5" then dp at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer 2 cut coral cs at 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" then dp at 4" x4"
Layer 3  cut coral cs at 4" x 2 1/2" then dp at 3 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Layer 4 JustRite Papercraft Hope Oval Frame Dies
Prayers- JustRite Papercraft With Sentiments Dies
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

AJ Bodine said...

Such a neat idea to have turned that multi-generational stamped poppy into a 3-D flower. I'll have to remember that so I can try too.