Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Faith is BELIEVING

 Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all!
Today's card was created for Splitcoaststampers Color challenge, and a few others I will list below. Also designed this beauty for The Project Bin using the sweet "Maybe Christmas" stamp set. Lots of super Fun sentiments in this set!! I chose this one, and used the Mini Misti to ink up each part of the stamp, LOVE how this works!! I might have to do a short video showing how easy and fun this little tool is.

Todays color challenge is all about the Red, Green and Turquoise colors. I wanted to do a Christmas card in these colors, as I LOVE how they always turn out.

For The Project Bin Maybe Christmas sentiment I used StampinUp! colored markers to color the deer, words, and holly.  I also airbrushed around the oval using copic marker BG15 These were cut out using spellbinders oval dies.

For the layers I cut my card base at 5 1/2" 5 1/2"
Layer 1 5" x 5" for the card stock, design paper from Studio Calico was cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer 2 4" x 4 1/2" for the white card stock, then the red is cut at 3 3/4" x 4 1/4", design paper stripes is cut at 3 1/2" x 4"

Embellished with Really Reasonable Ribbon Shimmer Red Satin & seam binding, and then with some gems.

Challenges
C.R.A.F.T Challenge/Christmas
Craft-Dee Bows Challenge/Anything goes with a handmade bow
Splitcoaststampers color challenge
Thank you for looking and have a nice day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I just love the stitching on this card. It really adds the perfect finishing touch. Lovely.
Glad you joined the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx