Friday, April 14, 2017

Sweet Sentiments

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I have a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbon and lace from this months Ribbon Club Assortment & for The Project Bin using their beautiful stamps! I love how this card turned out using the purple and peach together, and not to mention it matches the Graphic45 design paper perfectly :)
 

Love all the ribbons in this months kit,if you haven't seen it yet, you can find it Here :)
 
My card for today was made up using Graphic45 sweet sentiments design paper, and bazzill card stock. Love how the ribbon matches it perfect!!  The sentiment I chose to use is from The Project Bin "In my Heart" stamp set, and is stamped in black club scrap ink. Next I chose to distress the oval using a purple.
 
The Beautiful flower embellishment  are from RRR and I have to say these are my favorite. I also chose to use the leaves from Really Reasonable Ribbon too. The branches I punched out using the MS punch.
 
Flowers were created using Cheery Lynns Small Rose Flower die, and my Glass Flower Technique that can be found here on my blog. I cut out the flowers using the matching design paper, and then distressed them using the purple ink.. I always love the way these turn out. Not to mention they are fun to make, and look beautiful in person!
 
Lastly I added some sewing in a coordinating color.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, Cheryl. This is beautiful. I would never have thought of putting purple and peach together but they work beautifully. G45 always know, don't they? I do mourn the closing of our last independent paper-crafting store as they always had the full complement of at least 3-5 G45 designs. Now, nobody has it. Well, AC Moore might have the occasional sheet of cardstock but they separate out collections by colorso you can never find all the pieces. JoAnns used to be great about having the 8x8" pads but not any more, only 12x 12 and 4x6. I think G45 carries the most amazing lines. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card and I wish you a blessed Easter.