Saturday, May 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon May Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" May Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today , so hope you Enjoy!!!


I LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment , but I love every months assortment, as they are all beautiful! These colors are perfect for summer, and for 4th of July as well as Men cards!!! I used 2 of ribbons out of this months assortment its the Satin Delicate Stitched Blue and the Grosgrain print for my bow!!!  I also used the Sweetheart Blossoms from Really Reasonable Ribbon  in Red White and Blue as well. 
 I'm loving this months assortment and love how it works perfectly with the Pebbles Collection of design paper.  I added a star , tag, and banner all from American Crafts. Lastly my stitching was done in red thread on the sewing machine.

I had a lot of fun creating this fun card for today! Hope you enjoyed my post for today too :)
I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

17 comments:

Cathy F said...

That big, red star makes it stand out! All the colors are gorgeous!

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty card Cheryl and I love the big poofy bow!

Christi said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love this! new follower please follow back at: https://tranquility1905.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the ribbon and bow. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers you used and that glitter star atop the gorgeous ribbons is just beautiful.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love your layers and stitching! Beautiful! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Gloria Stengel said...

Wonderful card! I love the ribbon and that sparkly star!! Perfect!

Sue D said...

Fabulous--love the papers, stitching flowers and glittery star to go with the wonderful ribbons.

Martie Rollin said...

LOVE your choice to use machine stitching on this project! Nice use of ribbons, too.

Edwina said...

Gorgeous card! I love the ribbons and flowers you used. Edwina Brown

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, Cheryl! This is one spectacular card! Love the gorgeous bows and the red glitter star!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering and bow!

Vicki said...

Fabulous card...love the stitching and amazing bow!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Cheryl. That patriotic ribbon collection is gorgeous.
Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Sherri P said...

very cool. nice stitching

Sherri P said...

lovely!

ScrappySandie said...

Great card, Cheryl! I especially like the stitching and that special bow!