Friday, June 9, 2017

Whatever You Are....

BE A GOOD ONE!
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I have a sweet card I created using Beautiful Cheery Lynn dies. One of my many favorite dies is the Tea Rose Die Strip from Cheery Lynn. However I LOVE all their flower strip dies as it makes it so easy to create flowers. On this card here I chose to use 3 of them, along with the #8 flourish, Priscilla Doily and # 2 Pierced Stacker die. My card was also created for The Project Bin and Club Scrap using the NEW kit called Pattern Play for the month of June!
 

I chose to use this beautiful new design paper from Club scrap called pattern play, and also used the coordinating dp for my tea rose flowers, then dusted them with a grey ink. I also added pearls to the centers. The green leaves were dusted using a green club scrap ink. The flourish was colored with moss green ink and placed 1st before the flowers and leaves.


Whatever You Are BEA A GOOD ONE is from The Project bin stamp set called "Wise Men"! I stamped it in black ink using the Mini Misti tool, thank God for that tool as it makes stamping so much more fun....hehehehe

Bow was created using Really Reasonable Ribbons Black Gingham ribbon, and lastly I added sewing in grey for the layers.

Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
#2 pierced Stacker Die ( for sentiment layers)
Flourish #8
Priscilla Doily
Tea Rose Small B435

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend to all!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, that bow is remarkable!!!!