Thursday, June 29, 2017

You're Beautiful

 Hello everyone, today I have this sweet little card I made using Cheery Lynn's Gorgeous dies! I Love these Floral Bouquet Kit flowers, they are so easy and fun to make! Hope you enjoy my post today :)


Floral Bouquet Kit die B777- I cut them out with coordinating design paper, and distress them quickly, then added a pearl to the centers and hot glued to my card.

Flourish #8 - cut out in coordinating design paper and glued to my card. super easy!

Sentiment Layer- was done using the DL282 Alpine Flourish Doily cut in a white shimmer card stock, next I layered the Pierced Stacker #2 XL20 , and that was cut in matching design paper. For the actual sentiment layer, it is the Oval Classic M-7 die. I distressed it, and stamped my Project bin sentiment on it.

Bow- was designed using Really Reasonable Ribbons monthly club kit for June.


 My card came together super quickly as I was so busy prepping for our trip next month, that I almost forgot this one, so I made this last minute last night. Hope you all like it :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: